Step Up Nigeria is offering an opportunity for an exceptional individual to join our team. The successful candidate will gain technical knowledge and experience in the anti-corruption and service delivery space in Nigeria. The programme assistant will provide support to the programme implementation team.
Hours and Remuneration:
Four days a week
N70,000 per month
The job will involve the following:
1. Support the engagement with children in schools and communities on anti-corruption
2. Support monitoring and evaluation especially in data collection, data entry, data cleaning and analysis.
3. Support the organization of meetings and events
4. Produce written reports including concise minutes from school engagement, meetings, case studies, presentations, blog posts & newspaper
5. Conduct research and producing policy briefs
6. Support administrative tasks as assigned
7. Support programme implementation as assigned
1. Attention to detail in all assigned tasks
2. Analytical skills in gathering and consolidating data.
3. Strong communication skills – including good writing and presentation skills
4. Ability to work well with a diverse group of people
5. Ability to deliver at pace and meet deadlines.
6. A track record of showing pro-activity
7. Good ICT skills including proficiency in word, excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Microsoft access will be desirable.
1-2 years of working experience. NYSC is accepted as work experience.
7 months with a possibility to extend (based on funding availability and performance)
Deadline for application:
November 25, 2020 Interested applicants should send a copy of their recent CV along with a cover letter (no more than 500 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org