Who Are We?
We are a creative team building bridges for improved governance to tackle corruption and improve service delivery.
Our vision is that Nigeria’s socio economic development is not held back by corruption and poor governance
To improve citizen engagement in tackling corruption and in the delivery of public goods and services
What We Do
- We stimulate public awareness on topical issues in the area of tackling corruption and improving the delivery of public goods and services
- We help to create spaces for citizen engagement in the fight against corruption through the creation of accountability mechanisms such as feedback platforms or anti-corruption reporting mechanisms
- We educate Nigerians on the ills of corruption and how to tackle corruption
- We provide linkages between government and citizens to work collaboratively in tackling corruption and service delivery issues
How We Work
We work in the following ways:
- Using social accountability actions and mechanisms to tackle corruption and improve service delivery
- Conducting evidence based research to help inform the discourse on improving transparency and accountability
- Communicating with impact to influence good governance processes
See our current project areas: Here
To find out more about Step Up Nigeria activities, read our recent REPORTS