Step Up Nigeria offers an opportunity for an exceptional individual to join our team to gain technical knowledge and experience in the anti-corruption and service delivery space in Nigeria. The programme and communications intern will provide support to the programme and communications team.
Hours and Remuneration:
Four days a week
N50,000 per month
The job will involve the following:
- Conducting research and producing briefs;
- Support the design and implementation of projects and partnership activities;
- Supporting communications and advocacy (website, social media channels, media presence, public outreach) to ensure effective advocacy on the main areas of Step Up Nigeria’s work.
- Supporting the organization of Step Up Nigeria meetings and events
- Performing support and administrative tasks as necessary in the day-to-day office operation;
- Good analytical skills in gathering and consolidating data and research for practical implementation;
- Excellent writing skills to develop briefs and reports;
- Conceptual thinking skills with ability to identify and resolve problems and suggest improvements.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to adjust to dynamic situations while maintaining focus on delivery and follow-through.
- Excellent personal communication skills, in written and verbal English.
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude.
- 1-2 years of working experience. NYSC is accepted as work experience.
This role is open for six months
Interested applicants should send a copy of their recent CV along with a cover letter (no more than 500 words) to the email address below email@example.com