As part of our Catch Them Young Initiative’s pilot phase, We have trained over 800 students on Anti-Corruption Education in 18 Schools across Oyo, Nasarawa and F.C.T sates in Nigeria.
- 419 of those students are girls while 411 of them are boys.
- 14 schools of the 18 schools reached are in the F.C.T where 719 students were trained
- 3 Schools in Oyo State were visited with 96 students trained.
- 15 Students in Nasarawa State have been trained.
- 14 Schools have received Emeka’s Money Book for their Libraries giving over 2000 students access to Anti-Corruption literature.
Step Up Nigeria believes strongly that values are essential in nation building, and that teaching young people the importance of integrity will be effective in the long run to transform society. Emeka’s Money book has been the pilot tool for our Catch Them Young Initiative teaching children on the impact that corruption has within the society.
View our gallery/projects page for more details.